Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum
Nos " friends pets"
Ami(e)s des animaux soyez les bienvenu(e)s !!!

Nos " friends pets" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: new lizard, healthy? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum -> Nos "Friends pets" -> Les Reptiles -> ...Lézards...
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Fév - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: new lizard, healthy? Répondre en citant

hi everyone,

i have just bought a new oriental Baby tongue baby and i just want to make sure that he is healthy.
he always looks good and i'm sure he's healthy i just want to make sure with reptiles)
1. When i run my fingers along his side i can feel his hip bones, i saw that this may be a sign of being underweight but the hip is not visible and he eats fine.
2. i live in Australia and right now it is summer. Despite my best efforts, the cool end of the tank is usually around 26 degrees Celsius (78.8 degrees Fahrenheit) is this a problem? i do live in the area where Easterns live. i dont see him basking but he spends a considerable amount of time on his side.
3. He has a few small white dots on his back, is this a concern?

Could anyone please explain vetafarm's lizard pellets to me? 
do they replace meat or vegetables?
can they be a staple source of protein? 
are they just a supplement for the food that is already being given?

Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.bluetongueskinks.org/forum/viewtopic.php=4&t=30846
Creative animation studio

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 23 Fév - 07:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum -> Nos "Friends pets" -> Les Reptiles -> ...Lézards... Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006