Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum
Nos " friends pets"
Ami(e)s des animaux soyez les bienvenu(e)s !!!

Nos " friends pets" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Snakes: Your encounters with them and your opinions? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum -> Nos "Friends pets" -> Les Reptiles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 14:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Snakes: Your encounters with them and your opinions? Répondre en citant

Hello,

What do you all think of snakes, both venomous and non venomous, and what are some encounters you've had with them?
Two that I remember: 
1 When I was a kid we were hiking and I was climbing up a small rocky cliff to get ontop of a hill. There was a large flat rock with the sun on it, and as I got closer I suddenly heard a rattling sound. Sure enough, it was a medium sized rattle snake basking in the sun. I slowly moved back downwards from where I was, until I was far from it. Man I was scared.
2 I was visiting a friend's house who lived way out in the forest and a large black snake got into their house. It was non venomous and they said it eats poisonous snakes. I forget what species of snakes it was. They carefully picked it up and carried it outside and safely released it, it slithered off into the bushes.
Also, has anyone here ever eaten snake meat? I have been told that some taste very good, such as copper heads and others.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
https://www.spyderco.com/forumII/viewtopic.php?t=73589
Custom explainer video agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 14:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum -> Nos "Friends pets" -> Les Reptiles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006