Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum
Nos " friends pets"
Ami(e)s des animaux soyez les bienvenu(e)s !!!

Nos " friends pets" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Healthy Inbred Cats - How Is This Possible? ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum -> Nos "Friends pets" -> Les Chats
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
aaronpawlak
Membre

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 14:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Healthy Inbred Cats - How Is This Possible? Répondre en citant

Hello,

When I was a child, my family had a young, female cat who had given birth to four kittens. One kitten, who looked nothing like the other 3, died soon after birth, but the other 3 were very healthy and grew quickly. However, we realized that it was extremely likely that the 3 kittens had been sired by their grandfather. Basically, we had 3 inbred kittens who were very healthy, but the 4th that wasn't inbred turned out to be the runt. 
It's been 12 years since those kittens were born. They, along with their mother, are still alive and well, living with different family members. The kittens turned out to be affectionate, well-adjusted and overall delightful cats, with no apparent health problems. 
I'm very happy that our cats turned out so well, but I do wonder how this is possible if they were inbred. I've read about the many health problems that come from inbreeding, and it looks as if our kittens turned out to be extremely lucky. Basically, how were all 3 kittens able to turn out so well despite their heritage?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References: 
http://www.askabiologist.org.uk/answers/viewtopic.php?id=5205
Best video production agency

Thanks

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 3 Mai - 14:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Nos " friends pets" Index du Forum -> Nos "Friends pets" -> Les Chats Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006